People come to Italy and fall in love with our places and food. To live all the Italian sensations, tastes and smells in your home, just have a one day chef with us.
Our cooking classes are made for those who want to see Rome and have a perfect tour even with little available time.
Our classes’ program will let you replicate traditional dishes of Roman and Italian cuisine, you will bring back with you the taste of typical Italian food.
Courses are entirely practical, interactive and will let everybody prepare and eat his own pasta or pizza.
Lessons are 3 hours long, from 11 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 8 PM, and you will cook first dishes (Onedaypasta) or pizza (Onedaypizza).
Skal members enjoy a 20% discount.
To obtain the discount an online reservation must be processed here (OneDayChef official website).
At cart check-out use the following Promo Code: SKAL20
You will need to show your membership card upon arrival.
One Day Pasta Class
You will find no other place like ours:
– Not an apartment but a facility with 16 stations and 16 cooktops
– Not a teamwork but individual work, everybody prepares their own meal
– Not a restaurant doing cooking classes in spare times but pros doing this 7 / 7
– No need to reach a minimum of participants, I can assure class even for 2 pers.
– Not a cold environment but an Italian familiar atmosphere
– Not a faraway house but a central neighbourhood easy to reach
I will reveal the secrets to cook like an Italian chef even if you are beginners!
What I provide is a unique and exclusive experience: to cook like a real Italian, even for beginners, taught by an authentic roman chef.
Everybody has a workstation with a cooktop to let everybody cook individually following instructions step by step and after that, you get to eat your well-deserved meal!
Obviously, practice makes perfect, so I will email you the recipes of what we do together in order to replicate that in your home.
If you want to see a short video of my classes see the video below
My class runs 3 hours and this is what includes and the program:
1) Welcome with prosecco and pizza
2) Chef set: hat and apron (wich they get to keep)
3) Fresh Ravioli
4) Fresh Cacio e pepe
6) Water and wine
7) 3 Hours training with a professional
After class customer service:
8) Video recipes
9) Video of your class
10) Consulting about recipes for 2 years